Mantis Tiller/Cultivators are the world's favorite capable of digging through the toughest clay and spitting out the rocks. Serpentine tines guaranteed for life against breakage dig deep planting holes for trees and shrubs then tines can be placed opposite on unit to do shallow cultivating for easy weeding. Tines spin up to 240 rpm, twice the speed of other tillers, with the speed control and shut-off switch at your finger tips. Unit is lightweight with handle bars balanced for a long reach into garden beds
• Quiet operation
• Compact & lightweight
• 9" tilling/cultivating width
• Patented serpentine tines guaranteed for life against breakage
• Tines spin up to 240 rpm, twice that of other tillers
• One-piece cast gear box keeps dirt out
• Easy squeeze 3-speed throttle trigger - great for senior gardeners
• Weight: 21 lbs.
• Double insulated Electric Motor
• 2-year Commercial Warranty
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.